- RSS Channel Showcase 2980359
- RSS Channel Showcase 4603140
- RSS Channel Showcase 4912180
- RSS Channel Showcase 3728731
Articles on this Page
- 05/20/16--09:23: _13 TechCrunch stori...
- 05/27/16--12:01: _Copyright questions...
- 01/18/17--10:38: _Department of Labor...
- 09/07/17--10:36: _Oracle breaks with ...
- 06/12/18--06:46: _YugaByte’s new data...
- 06/17/18--12:30: _After 20 years of S...
- 05/20/16--09:23: 13 TechCrunch stories you don’t want to miss this week
- 05/27/16--12:01: Copyright questions remain after Google’s fair use victory
- 09/07/17--10:36: Oracle breaks with tech industry in backing human trafficking bill
This week, announcements from Google’s annual I/O developer conference dominated tech headlines. But Oracle and Google are back in court, Apple unveiled a new redesigned store in SF and we learned that Amazon may start selling its own groceries soon. These are the stories you don’t want to miss. 1.TechCrunch live blogged the Google I/O keynote from […]
If you didn't already know the jury's decision in Oracle's long-running lawsuit against Google, you wouldn't have been able to guess it from looking at either company's legal team yesterday. Moments after the verdict was read, both sets of high-powered intellectual property lawyers huddled up and spoke softly, without any outward signs that Oracle had just lost a crucial round in its battle to extract up to $9 billion from Google's pockets.
The U.S. Department of Labor has sued Oracle for discriminatory employment practices, the government body announced on Wednesday. The Department of Labor specifically states that the company has “a systemic practice” in place of paying white male workers more than others in the same role, including “women, African American and Asian employees.” The suit also […]
Oracle is one of the few in the tech industry backing a bipartisan bill to hold websites facilitating human trafficking legally accountable. The Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act, sponsored by Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) and Senator Robert Portman (R-OH), would amend a part of a 90’s era law (section 230) currently protecting social networking sites […]
Looking to expand the footprint of its toolkit giving developers a unified database software that can work for both relational and post-relational databases, YugaByte has raised $16 million in a new round of funding. For company co-founder and chief executive Kannan Muthukkaruppan, the new database software liberates developers from the risk of lock-in with any provider […]
As we enter the twentieth year of Salesforce, there's an interesting opportunity to reflect back on the change that Marc Benioff created with the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model for enterprise software with his launch of Salesforce.com.